Saturday, February 12, 2011

On weight loss and love...

So, today was a bit of a difficult day all around.  From what I can tell, it seems to be going around! I blame chemtrails.
I got my first gift from Robbie.  My cute toes are painted black with pale pink hearts.  Then my oldest son brought me a box of chocolates and asked me to be his valentine.  How very sweet! 
I was talking to Rob in the car today about weight loss and love.  On weight, I expressed to him how trapped I feel in this body of fat.  I know that I have made choices that consume my time and energy, but I really want to be "me" again and "me" is buried inside this cocoon.  He is gonna help me with my caloric intake.  I am endeavoring to try going to the gym in the mornings before work.  It really is the only time I have, and honestly I don't sleep that well anyway, so I might as well commit one hour of it to something that may actually help me sleep better and hopefully alleviate some of the pain from my Fibromyalgia. 
On love, I was telling him of a woman that said something very kind to me lately.  It wasn't the nature of the comment as much as the heart behind it, which I could feel.  I have known this lady for several years, but we have never been talking buddies.  What she said, though, made me realize that she loves me; even though she's never around me.  It was a rare and wonderful experience.  I think most of us have people like this in our lives and we just forget to remember them.  In that moment, I felt appreciated for all my faults and strengths as one and didn't feel I had to be anything but me.  It was a humbling and uplifting moment indeed. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment